Our Core Values
The following states the beliefs of Jesus Is Lord ~ Assembly of Love
- Jesus Christ is the Headship and Chief Cornerstone. We acknowledge Jesus Christ as our master and chief of our assembly and we submit our all (total beings) to only Him (Eph. 1:22-23)
- Biblical Teaching & Preaching. We will by the power of the Holy Spirit, Preach and Teach God’s Word with power, integrity and authority; so that the lost will be saved and the saved will be perfected in Him (2 Tim 3:16)
- Praise & Worship. We desire to acknowledge, reverence and glorify the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in our personal and corporate praise and worship. (Rom. 12:1-2)
- Order of Ministry. We submit ourselves to the following order of ministry: Personal, Family, Church & Community.
- We rely on private and corporate prayer in the conception, planning and execution of all ministries and activities, either personal, family or in the church assembly.
- We support and will do all we can to construct healthy, spiritual and mature families in our assembly.
- We encourage our people to serve Christ from the word of God in love and gratitude rather than guilt and condemnation.
- Passion for Evangelism. We value the unchurched and lost people. We will use every available Christ-honoring means to pursue, win and disciple them. (Luke 19:10)
- Effective Assembly. We seek to equip all of God’s uniquely designed and gifted people to effectively accomplish the work of our ministry. (Eph. 4:11&10)
- The financial needs of this assembly will be met by the mandates of the Bible, which are tithes, offerings and love donations.
- Ministry of Love & Excellence. Since God gave his best (our Savior), we seek to honor Him by maintaining a high standard of excellence and love in all of our ministries and activities. (Col. 3:23-24)